Monday, April 13, 2009

A long trip.

We'll be going out of town for a bit. I'm hoping to return with many pictures and much enthusiasm and clarity on how God is directing our path.

I will say that I'm heavy hearted lately and there is a deep longing to be home with the Lord. And I'd think second best would be to be in community with His people, and we don't see that light at the end of the tunnel. A date, but no direction or tools to get there. I'm hoping to have time away to refresh my tired spirit (always type spit it?) and gain vision and understanding for the next steps our family take into a new season we're being brought into.

It is a long trip from Nashville to Baltimore with a 3 year old, 2 year old, and 5 month old. We will survive and maybe have some fun along the way!

Wish us well.

No comments: