Thursday, March 11, 2010

It's been a while

The children are all sleeping, and I am thankful! Thankful that the Lord is giving us opportunities to grow and learn. Thankful that the children are all growing and learning and mostly happy! Thankful that we have food on our plates and a roof over our heads. Thankful that the Lord is using us in the community in lots of unconventional ways. Thankful that we are connected with other believers. Thankful that I have a moment to think and pray every day (sometimes this moment is 15 minutes, but I am thankful!). Thankful that the children in our home are learning about the Lord. Thankful that I don't have to be perfect. Thankful that the Lord is our fortress and that we can run to him in trouble or just because. Thankful my father returned safely from a dangerous place. Thankful for so much more, but I think I heard a peep from upstairs.
Grace,
Andrea

No comments: