Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Updated Layout!

We have a new layout! Let's be honest. I have been waaaaay out of the technology world for about a year now, and I don't have the time to figure out how I want things to look on this blog. There used to be a title that said, "An attempt to reflect God's great significance." which, at the time, I thought... Well... I don't know what I was thinking. It's a hokey title, in my opinion, and "God's significance?!?!" what was I thinking?! That word just doesn't work for describing God, not that word alone. Okay, really not any word. And yes, since you asked, I am sleep deprived as I'm writing this, and now realizing that updating the blog again while sleep deprived a second time was probably a poor choice, but moving on. And about the runon sentences and other sentences with no verbs, just know that correct grammar left me when they started the pitocin IV drip. I'll get it all back some day. Back to what I was saying, though! If the title "An attempt...." still shows up on any of my readers' blog, please let me know because I definitely don't want it there!

I think that's it. Let me know what you think? If I have any readers, that is....

3 comments:

Andrea said...

I like it! Oh, and I hear ya on the sleep deprivation, I can't remember the last time I felt fully functional. I love your idea for quiet time with the kids too, I may start that on mornings when Ace is at school (I can't get him to sit still for ANYTHING).

Andrea said...

Well, if the kids happen to run around in the middle of quiet time, and then I round them back up, and then they run off again, and then I round them back up, so be it! I'm trying really hard to be realistic and not legalistic with it.
One of these days we'll get some rest too!

Veronica said...

Love the header! Sleep deprivation, totally understand. I pray that a clear mind will come back to me someday! Any one who is a mother understands!